Here at The Girls Guide to Beer, we are all about posting relevant, engaging and helpful information for craft beer lovers across the globe. And we welcome you to share your passion and knowledge with our readers.
Some amazing things have happened to our guest contributors too - like the following:
- Being featured in print magazines
- Receiving free tickets to beer events around the United States
- As well as the obvious inbound links and great visibility from our site.
Before you submit a guest post for consideration, read through the guidelines below:
1. Keep it relevant to our readership
We are focused on the following categories and find that posts in this realm tend to be most helpful and see the most success:
- Educational information that can help a beer novice, like "how to spot a bad beer" or "how to pour beer like a professional."
- A review up-coming beer events around the globe. What are the major events in the upcoming month? Want to cover them - then please feel free!
Not sure what to write about? Break through your writer's block here.
2. Tell us about yourself
If you'd like to submit a guest post, we'd like to get to know you. Fill otu the form to the right and tell us about yourself, your website, and your idea of the guest post you'd like to submit.
We'll get back to you shortly, just a few business days at most.
3. Your guest post content.
It's important that the content on The Girls Guide to Beer is high quality and original content. We won't accept content that appears other places online.
Additionally, our website is a place to educate, not a place to advertise. We strongly encourage all content to be helpful and quality above anything else.
4. If approved, here is what to expect next:
- We'll need a bio. This is where the quality inbound links and the social media growth opportunities are available. Be sure to include 1-2 sentences about yourself, include links to social media sites and any inbound links you'd like us to include.
- Create a quailty piece of content that is formatted to fit our style. This means writing short paragraphs with short sentences, and separated by sub-heads and bullets.
- Once we recieve the final copy, we'll schedule it out for the next week. We typically post in the early morning (EST time) on Tuesday through Thursday.
That's all from us for now! Fill out the form to the right to get the ball rolling.